What a cute little guy! Congrats to you both. What a special, fun time!
he is getting so big. Isn't it sad how they get so big so fast?! I wish the baby stage lastes so much longer.
He's so sweet. I love it how even his mouth and expressions move and change as well. I wish we were closer to be able to hold him more. Mom
What a cute baby, I love his little legs. I hope you guys are doing well. He is so cute....ahh I love the baby stage. Enjoy it! Love you guys, gigi
So funny! He reminds me of a character in a Mario brother's game. Hummm.... Now I feel like playing my Nintendo.
I need to start exercising like that!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a cute little guy! Congrats to you both. What a special, fun time!
he is getting so big. Isn't it sad how they get so big so fast?! I wish the baby stage lastes so much longer.
He's so sweet. I love it how even his mouth and expressions move and change as well. I wish we were closer to be able to hold him more. Mom
What a cute baby, I love his little legs. I hope you guys are doing well. He is so cute....ahh I love the baby stage. Enjoy it! Love you guys, gigi
So funny! He reminds me of a character in a Mario brother's game. Hummm.... Now I feel like playing my Nintendo.
I need to start exercising like that!
Post a Comment