I was taking some pictures of Britton to send Auntie Sue and Uncle Richard (since he was wearing an outfit they gave him) and out of nowhere, I got a smile on camera! He must love his new clothes!
He is so cute! Hope you are getting more sleep too. I know that our little one starting sleeping through the night at 9 weeks! Frank is in town this week and we are hoping to see him. Dad is excited. Cousin Heather in Georgia
Yes, I can't help but agree that baby Britton is the cutest little man! He's so cute, and it's nice that he's such a good baby - I've never heard him cry! :)
10 comments:
SO CUTE!
How cute. Don't you just wonder how you ever lived without him??
So cute! He really is an adorable baby.
He is SOOOOOO cute!
HE IS SO ADORABLE! I LOVE THE PICTURE!
So sweet!
Oh yeah, he knows he's hot stuff! Love the matching blankie.
He is so cute! Hope you are getting more sleep too. I know that our little one starting sleeping through the night at 9 weeks! Frank is in town this week and we are hoping to see him. Dad is excited.
Cousin Heather in Georgia
He is just the cutest little buddy EVER! Thanks for letting me hold him : ) Can't wait to play this week!!!
E
Yes, I can't help but agree that baby Britton is the cutest little man! He's so cute, and it's nice that he's such a good baby - I've never heard him cry! :)
Post a Comment