Landon and I had a great Easter. The Easter Bunny gave Landon clues and made him hunt for his candy. We then traveled to the pole barn to have a big family Easter feast. The food was delicious! As you can tell in the picture with everyone at the table, my belly looks like a balloon sitting on my lap, so I got enough to eat :) Here's the after shot with my belly compared to my cousin's, Andrea. I won the eating contest! Later that evening, we played "Around the World" - a version of ping pong that made us run around the table to make it a little more challenging. See how fast Landon is? He's a blur!




.
2 comments:
I can't wait to see you and your new baby in 46 days! You don't look big at all, you look really great, and you will probably lose all of it anyway when you deliver! i am so excited for you and landon. when you guys come to utah to visit, call us!
What a fun family!!
Post a Comment