

Here's my headless lineup of 27 weeks to 32 weeks pregnant (I take these pictures in the morning, when I haven't gotten ready yet). I'm beginning to feel big and worry about what the next 8 weeks will bring to my belly. I've officially gained 8 inches to my pre-pregnancy waistline. I have felt the baby move more than ever in the last week. I feel like a human pinball machine with him inside. I think he's taking after Landon's energy. Supposedly at this point, he weighs about 4 pounds, and will be gaining a half pound each week for the next several weeks. Which means I'm supposed to gain about a pound a week for the next several weeks. Last Wednesday, at my prenatal class, I saw the labor and delivery floor of the hospital. It felt surreal and, honestly, scary. I hope that when I go for the real thing, I'll be more comfortable since I've already been there.
2 comments:
So cute! See you this Saturday!
Melissa
You are so tiny. So cute Jen.
Post a Comment