Landon came home from work yesterday with blood on his socks and scrubs. I don't know why I thought it was funny but I just had to take a picture- maybe because he acted like it was so normal. He said he usually puts booties on in the operating room, but didn't this time. He was just going to wash the socks, but I'd rather throw them away. Who knows what diseases could be lingering in that "ABC blood- mixed with DEF blood" (ah, the good one-liners from "Detective Shrubba" in our family videos growing up...)
Friday, February 01, 2008
"Good Guys Guts"
Landon came home from work yesterday with blood on his socks and scrubs. I don't know why I thought it was funny but I just had to take a picture- maybe because he acted like it was so normal. He said he usually puts booties on in the operating room, but didn't this time. He was just going to wash the socks, but I'd rather throw them away. Who knows what diseases could be lingering in that "ABC blood- mixed with DEF blood" (ah, the good one-liners from "Detective Shrubba" in our family videos growing up...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nice! Oh, but it's ABC mixed with EFG, if I remember correctly. :)
oh yeah, that's right :)
Good idea throwing the sock away. Gross!
Whenever Matt comes home with these socks, I gag then toss them, who knows what will be mixed with our laundry. Glad to hear someone else has this same pleasure.
Post a Comment