Today is my brother Rob's birthday. He passed away two years ago from Loeys Dietz Syndrome. He would be 29 if he were alive today. I've been thinking about him a lot today. Initially I feel really sad, but try to dwell on the happy times and memories I have. And knowing Rob, he wouldn't want me to feel sad but to be happy. He was always making people laugh with his sense of humor and quick wit. I aspire to be as sharp as him in that department.
I love you, Rob. I look forward to laughing with you again...

2 comments:
Oh, Happy Birthday Rob! He was, and I am positive continues to be, such a wonderful person :) We all miss him! Hope you are making it through today alright.
Thanks for posting these great photos. I don't recall seeing the last one; I love it. Dad and I started a tradition last year of going to the temple on Rob's BD. We did sealings yesterday. The promises made to couples and families are so wonderful. We are blessed to have the Gospel--especially in tough times. Love,
Mom
Post a Comment