Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We're alive




Sorry, especially to our Utah grandparents who must be having withdrawals from seeing Britton! It's been a rough stretch with sicknesses between all of us. I guess it probably has to do with this being the first winter Brit isn't nursing and is a typical toddler = picky eater... so he's probably not as healthy as a horse :)

Just a few snapshots from lately: Brit loves to 'drive' the car. Landon said the other day, "Poor guy, has to wait 14 more years!" He'd love to drive right now! We made a club house out of the box the toilet came in. You should have seen it later when Brit wanted more and more lightbulbs all over it. He's always saying, "On!" and pointing to all the lights. So of course his clubhouse would have to have tons of lights. Last but not least, Brit loved a little carousel he rode at Mall of America. I wasn't feeling like dishing over $20 for a few kiddie rides that he won't really remember. Instead, he took 3 - $1 rides on this. And loved every minute!

5 comments:

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

I love the last pic of Brit in the car :) "Mom, I'm fabulous!" lol :)

Kevin said...

Boy, I sure miss the days of cardboard forts. *Sigh*

-Kevin H.

Marla said...

Keep getting him Puma driving shoes... then he'll really want to drive! =) Rob would be proud. I can't believe how big he's getting!

Anonymous said...

Jen

This is my first attempt at a comment-- great to see new pictures; we really enjoy them--hope that you are feeling better.

Phil

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you are alive. I feel like I haven't seen you in FOREVER!