Thursday, April 30, 2009

Brit's Green Thumb



I think for Earth Day, Brit wanted to destroy instead of create. Maybe he just wanted to become one with nature... you decide.

4 comments:

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

Well, he seems to think dirt is yummy :) lol Sorry about your plant though! That is the only downside to the little ones being able to move around on their own. Hope you can make the plant survive somehow!

Denise Hogan said...

I love the close-up shot of his face. Ahhh.....I used to love eating dirt when I was a kid--Brit get that from me. (I still love the smell of wet dirt after the rain!) Looks like he even pulled off a leaf or two.

SmileyVal said...

oh man! That is just too funny. Just wait until he takes his trucks, dumps out your plant dirt, and makes a construction site! Yeah, that's been going on at my house for months now. Ah...the joy of cleaning up messes!

Stephanie said...

That is so cute!! How fun! I love the dirt on his face, he is enjoying his snack!!