
He loves the hospital pacifier the best and will take it if he's not too hungry. He also loves the vibrating bouncer/ rocker that Auntie Becky gave him.
He's much better at getting bathed. I figured out that if I keep a washcloth on his body, it'll keep him a little warmer during the bath. It also is great for editing! Here he is in the cute bathtub Marla and Rob gave him. Notice the nice balding pattern? Wonder if that's how he's going to look 50 years from now...
He loves sleeping in your arms the most. Gosh, I didn't mean for all of these to be sleeping pictures. He is awake in the bath tub, but he kind of looks like he's sleeping..jpg)
And yesterday, he did his first laugh for Landon. It was adorable. He's been smiling a lot more for us, too. I don't have a picture or video clip of that yet. But his laugh was a perfect Father's Day gift! Britton helped me make this card for Landon. I was impressed with the footprint.. first try! I attempted to do his hand print, but there was no prying that thing open!
8 comments:
What a cute guy! Glad things are going so well. Love the footprint:-)
Kisses & Hugs from a few states away,
The Bradys
Super cute pictures! I love the father's day card!
I'm so glad you figured out how to get Britton to like the bath! I was getting worried thinking we got a horrible gift =) Thanks for all the cute pictures! We'll be down soon to see him and you and landon once again!
He is adorable and I am glad to hear that things are going well. I miss seeing you.
Jen!
Congrats on Baby Britton...I came across your blog when visiting Brian's old site. It is so great to see you happy and well...check out my blog if you have time. Ammon and I are actually in Japan for the summer--take care!
http://fillmoropolis.blogspot.com/
Erin Fillmore (used to be Kroska:)
He is SO cute!!
-so are you!!-
xo
i guess i hadnt checked back in a whike, we just wanted to say congratulations! boys are so much fun! sounds like he is a very good baby! he is so very cute too!
congrats again
parkinson family
The pictures of Britton remind me of my little Mathias. So cute!
Post a Comment