Sunday, November 25, 2007

'Bubble Head'


I haven't posted for quite a while, so I'm going to back post. A few months ago, Landon and I went to the Science Museum. I always love going there. I feel like a little kid again. So much to see and learn. They had real human organs and one of them was a brain. I was surprised how small the brain was - I always imagined it to be bigger. Landon said that was the real size and probably the equivalent to my brain. That sounds funny, but he really was serious. However, I tease myself about having a small head because I have to buy youth hats - so Landon nicknamed my head "Bubble Head"- like a bubble on the end of a straw (my neck) :) So I just had to get a picture of me with 'My Size Brain'.

No comments: