Friday, June 22, 2007

More Pictures





How do you like my little garden? I'm growing corn, pumpkin, watermelon, carrots, basil, and cilantro. This is the first time I've had a container garden, and I've never considered myself into plants or a gardener, but I'm having so much fun with 'my seeds' that I'll be doing this again next year. Hey, I have no babies and no animals, so I have to have seeds to take care of - I need some sense of obligation.

2 comments:

Brian Hogan said...

I was thinking about getting some plants, but then I remembered that Lana would eat them. I might have to get rid of Lana. Seriously, why do cats gotta eat plants? That's messed up.

Anonymous said...

I heartily congratulate you on your container gardening! Just thought I'd mention that corn probably won't do well in a container. Corn cross-pollinates, so it needs a lot of other corn plants around to thrive. Most people need to plant several rows of corn to get a good turnout.

Good luck!