



Jen and I decided to start a blog for our family home evening tonight to keep our friends and family updated. It will probably be much more interesting when we can stick pictures of kids, or even of pets, on here, but that may be a few more months away. As for now, we're just trying to keep our plants alive (1 out of 6 dying isn't bad). We spent the weekend trying to get back in shape by running at a local park here and saw "The Guardian" this weekend, which we thought was a great date night movie. Jen is loving her job at the pre-school, and I'm excited to be getting closer to the end of school. Jen's many burns are also healing nicely :) (from her fill-in job as a cook at work). And last Wednesday, LOST season 3 started, which gives us something fun to look forward to each week. Otherwise, we have also been looking at getting two cats, but we will probably wait until we get settled next year, so we won't have to leave a pile of food for the animals when we go on vacation! We're going to attach a few pictures from the past few months since most of our family haven't seen any of these yet. The first picture is of a rabbit that we saw at the Minnesota state fair. We're including it just for Hailey. It looks like an ewok from Star Wars. The second picture is of Jen and myself at Disneyworld at the Scifi Drive-In. It's a fun restaurant where you are in miniature cars watching a drive-in movie. The third picture is at the park where we run occasionally. New Orleans is really pretty this time of year; well, it looks pretty much the exact same year round! And the fourth picture is one that Jen took of me with a statue of the Mayo brothers in Minnesota.
4 comments:
Sweet! Glad you guys are online, finally. :)
Yeah, wasn't LOST great!
Good to see you guys are alive!
I highly recamend cats... two of them when you are married. that way Jen can have hers and brain wash her the way she sees fit, and Landon can do the same! I love having my cat, and Marla having her cat. We love um' like our own... except, mine is best. Although, Marla would say the same about Kasumi... sibling rivalry... good stuff :)
Lost!!! So excited... they really started the season out well! Oh, and prison break, that is my other favorite... and and , survivor! Wow... i watch a lot of tv... :*( I do get my excursive too though.. playing DDR and Gran Turismo... in front of the tv... :)
Rob
Kasmui is the best. Nice to see you two have a blog now!
Mom told me that you guys started a site and it was fun to read. Keep it up! Mom updates me pretty often and so it is exciting to hear of all your possible locations for the next few years. I really like Minnesota, but I would love it if the population increased by 2 people from the south. You guys can have all the cats you want - I love the house with just mom and the plants and the TV. I am Rob's dad. Love you guys
Post a Comment